Dates for your diary
Thursday 16th November - Class 3T Anti-bullying Assembly
Teacher Training day - Tuesday 2nd January 2018 - School closed
Teacher Training day - Friday 25th May 2018 - School closed
Friday 17th November - Children in Need - Non Uniform Day
School Term and Holiday dates 2017/2018
Autumn term 2017
· Term starts: Monday 4 September 2017
· Half term holiday: Monday 23 October to Friday 27 October 2017
· Term ends: Wednesday 20 December 2017
· Christmas holiday: Thursday 21 December 2017 to Monday 1 January 2018
Spring term 2018
· Term starts: Tuesday 2 January 2018
· Half term holiday: Monday 19 February to Friday 23 February 2018
· Term ends: Thursday 29 March 2018
· Easter holiday: Friday 30 March to Friday 13 April 2018
Summer term 2018
· Term starts: Monday 16 April 2018
· Bank holiday: Monday 7 May 2018
· Half term holiday: Monday 28 May to Friday 1 June 2018
· Term ends: Friday 20 July 2018
· Summer holiday: From Monday 23 July 2018
Lodge Road Entrance
As part of our review of our procedures, we have decided that our gate on Lodge Road will open at 8:40am. A number of children are accessing the playground alone first thing in the morning, which is a safety issue. I respectfully remind parents that school policy is for children to be supervised by their parents/carers until our doors open at 8.45am to the classrooms.
All parents will need to bring their children for breakfast club to the front entrance on Oak Lane. The gates at the Lodge Road entrance will automatically open at 8:40am for children to access the school for the start of school at 8:45am.
Nursery children will still have access between 11.40am-11.55am and between 12.25pm and 12.40pm. After these times, children will need to be brought in through the front entrance on Oak Lane. At all other times during the school day, entry to school must be gained through the Oak Lane school entrance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, I’m sure you will work with us to keep all of our children safe.
The new school gate located at the Lodge Road entrance are automated gates and do not need to be forced open. Once you have pressed the buzzer please stand back and wait. We please ask that you are patient while the gates are being operated as forcing them will cause the gates to stop and will only delay access to the school. Thank you for your co-operation.
Children who go home for lunch will need to be collected from the Oak Lane entrance at 12.15pm, and must not return to school earlier than 1.10pm, again via Oak Lane, ready for the afternoon session in school.
At all other times during the school day, entry to school must be gained through the Oak Lane school entrance. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. However, I’m sure you will work with us to keep all of our children safe.